Monday, July 15, 2013

Me.

I like to close my eyes. And imagine, what life would be like without them. What life would be like without the people I love. Without the people who cares about me, and appreciates every bit of me. 

I like to close my eyes and visualize the mistakes I've put people through. The people I love. 

I like to close my eyes and think about the people who've hurt me more than once, yet, I can still feel a little lightning shocking my heart. A bit of pain, feeling like something's suffocating, squeezing my throat.

I like to close my eyes, breathe quietly,softer than a whisper, because I rather like hearing nature, than arguing with others,the people, who I need in my life. 

A room doesn't cover up my emotions.

A pillow doesn't wipe my tears. 

A scissor doesn't heal my scars.

A person doesn't always stand by me.


When I close my eyes, I see nothing but empty, but a place that's quiet, and peaceful sounds I'm surrounded by. 

When I close my eyes, it holds the tears that shouldn't be falling. 

Fear comes so free in this world, within me. 

I can never punish my life just because fear wants to get in the way of my purpose of living. Life is the definition of living and living is apart of life. 

I learn, and learned everything the hard way. but it's never the hardest way. I say, because, everything is so simple, but we don't see the phrase of simple in everything cause there are rules to follow. Rules put us to follow a duty, if we don't disobey it, we're doing the right thing. I want to do everything on my own, but yet I always need someone to hold my hand through it, just in case I get lost. 

I don't forgive and forget. I forget but forgive is hard to follow through. Nothing is easy to forgive, especially if something has pushed you off the edge of a platform. Has deceived you right in your eyes. Has misread your heart as a toy. Has no respect. 

I am different, but still is a normal human being. I choose different forces and terms. I choose the better then the worse. I choose happiness then sadness. I choose, him, and not them.

Advise, and Persuading someone is two different things. Advise is what questions you. It gives you opportunities. Gives you more choices than you will ever think if you were alone to think for yourself. Persuading something that they want you to believe, believe in something that shouldn't be thought by them because in your heart it's false. You rather do what makes you happy, not what others want you to be happy for. I, apply to this situation multiple times. I've never listened, I only follow what I do. 

I take so much anger, yet I cannot speak to anything I am angry for. Regretting words that I don't need to spit out of my mouth is fare enough to never make the wrong decisions, because I may lose someone special. Like him. 

My smile shows the meaning of my life. My tears shows the sadness of my hapiness, yet I am still living to the fullest. Dodging every bullet that's trying to shoot me down. 

I'm still me. I won't change. But if I do change someday. Then everyone around me will to. 



No comments:

Post a Comment