Friday, January 25, 2013

My Last...

I've felt the notion of love, But i've also felt the anguish of shedding tears, broken picture frames of memories, smashed up gifts i've recieved. No kindness is perfect when having to contend perfection in love, facing reality on mistakes we've all proceed to make each and every day.
I've takened a long journey not just only to find true love, but to find Happiness within the darkness path roads while I seek a long adventure to maybe, just maybe assemble someone like me, going through what I want to succeed and maybe keep forever as I found a perfect match to equip my missing piece.
I've punish myself where blood was involved. I've given my all for dishonest ignorent people, but I still manage to stand tall even if it took me years to get back where I first once standed...
Without any Miss understanding, without wounds and cuts, without tears falling out. My eyes maybe blurry but I can see the truth and lies from the look on someones face without them giving me a speech. Without giving my patients, and body; I wouldn't of been able to study the truth meaning of strength.
I've changed not because of mistakes i've made, But a challenged I failed, and had to re face over and over again until I got to the point where I thought everything was pointless.
Facing fears is always the hardest movement to step up on, but with your heart beating fast, Mind thinking promptly, How will you ever know the true meaning of your fear.
YOU are worth everything. YOU diserve everything that you grant for. YOU have an amazing heart that beats for a girl like me, which I say I don't diserve, but from your past experienced, No ones ever tempered your heart right accurate.
I will be here to save you, I will be here to give you the time of my life, give you perfect memories, and a perfect past. I don't usually make promises, but I promise I will always be here to protect you from getting hurt... I may not have the package, but I can give you more then the best.
I'll always have faith in "US". You can be afraid, be worried, wonder to yourself? What if... "I don't think that way, What if I don't love you".
I will always love you, no matter how many mistakes you've made, Curses you've blamed yourself on. Giving a perfect chance to having to deal with things right, I'm never afraid to give and try... Especially with my baby, and that's "YOU" my LAST.

1/12/13 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment