Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Chapter

Where do I start. He's inspiring, Greatful, and shows enthusiastic in my life. I have standed in the middle of a fight between love, I have felt the stranded pain in my body from the departed. Cuts and wounds on my arm. It was never a great feeling for me to be so inlove where I first landed. Happiness was something that I thought i planted in my life because of one simple guy who isn't that great, even when I said he was the only one. Wrong. I've wished  millions, Prayed while my kneese were weak. Cried until there isn't anymore weeping to shed. Falling inlove was also the hardest decision for me to accomplish because I thought I was never able to actually meet anyone who'd I would feel that spark, Feel that genuine happiness, feel that " This will be my last relationship". So many words I've speeched towards the past mens, It was so complicated. They never respected my thoughts, and my feelings. It wasn't what they actually wanted. I wish I can take all those words back because they were measurable and belonged to someone else who I could actually really relate.  I found that guy. He's not just a someone, not just my Boyfriend, but he's also my bestfriend. Because of him, Now I know love really does exist. Because of him I know who to actually care for. He's the reason my dreams, hope, those simple words, came back. A future? I don't mind asking. But the presents where we are living in, I appreciate every moment that I spend with him. My frame has shined out, My life has found it's missing pieces. Everything is possible in this life. So hard to believe that he is here with me. To love me, Hold me, Cheerish, and understand me. I've never felt so fortunate, so great in my life.
A man who is welling to do everything for you, Giving time, making no excuses. It's really hard to find someone out there like that. I don't repent, nor any regretion. I am thankful for having him in my life and that's what matters most to me, and what makes me happy. I will be here to make him smile, Laugh, Love, and follow his dreams, Carry on his skills which is Music. I love you.


Continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment